Sunday, July 8, 2012

Should I try this again?

Well, it has been almost two years now since I last blogged.  Our summer has flown by with only about three more weeks left of summer before school starts.  Tom and I have kept busy with the Drama Camp at Roncalli, Seussical the Musical. With a week off  we now have one more camp to go and it has to be finished in three weeks instead of four.   The first one went well and we are glad to have one done.

 Hannah has spent the majority of her summer away from home.  She took a journey to Quebec, Canada all by herself on an airplane and then stayed with our friends who live there.  She came back with them to the states and was able to tour Washington D.C. and enjoy Virginia Beach.  She has only been home now for a week and she will be leaving again on Wednesday to go to Wisconsin with our Youth Group.  It is hard to believe she will be a sophomore in high school this year.   She'll get home on Sunday and then have show choir camp every day that next week including Saturday from 9 to 5.  High Voltage and F.C. Singers will put on their show Saturday evening.   Here are a few shots of Hannah on her journeys. 

Joel and Hannah riding the waves!






Sam, Gaell, (I know that isn't spelled right), and Hannah eating Burritos as big as their face.

 Sam and Hannah

 New Friends!

No comments: