Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A New Hobby

Some of you may be wondering, when did you start reading so much? Well, when I went back to 8th grade last year one of the things the kids had to do just about each day in language was read for 10 minutes. Okay, so I decided maybe I should start reading too. A friend had loaned me some of Karen Kingsbury's books and I started there. After almost a year and 100 books later I have found quite a few different authors. I had read all of Karen Kingsbury's books so I had to find some other authors that I liked similar to her. I like how they take things that happen in everyday life and use scripture to help you use it in your life. Also, this hobby doesn't cost much (nothing from the library) and I don't have to clean up a mess afterward!

2 comments:

jilanbil@yahoo.ca said...

100 BOOKS!!!!! Unbelievable!!

The Haydocks said...

Glad to see you guys made it home. Now rest up from your vacation! :-)